The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in economics and related disciplines with documented experience in labor economics and inequality. The possession of skills in energy, industrial economics and international trade, and their interaction with the dynamics of the labor market, and knowledge of the Tuscan economic system represent a plus. From a methodological point of view, it is required experience in causal/econometric analysis (associated with the knowledge of the main statistical/econometric applications, such as R and Stata) and/or experience in the implementation/administration of experiments, surveys and interviews in the field and online. Knowledge of the main applications (Qualtrics, oTree, zTree) is required for online activities.
1. Literature review on the issues of the effect of international competition, the energy crisis and COVID-19 on income distribution and the emergence of new forms of poverty, the risk of companies leaving the market and marginalization of workers and families.
2. Collection, organization and consolidation of observational data on Tuscany from heterogeneous sources on the issues mentioned at point 1.
3. Drafting of questionnaires and administration of interviews/experiments in the field and online in the Tuscan territory on the topics mentioned at point 1.
4. Analysis of Input-Output matrices.
5. Econometric analysis of observational and/or experimental data.
6. Development of vulnerability indicators.
7. Analysis of geo-referenced databases.
8. Writing of scientific articles and policy briefs.
€ 16200 (each)
- Master's degree in economics and related fields;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- The possession of skills in energy, industrial economics and international trade, and their interaction with the dynamics of the labor market, and knowledge of the Tuscan economic system represent a plus.
“CIPENSO”; codice P0246; CUP: D61J22000070006
Le Borse di ricerca sono finanziate con risorse del POR FSE 2014/20 della Regione Toscana e rientrano nell'ambito di Giovanisì (www.giovanisi.it), il progetto della Regione Toscana per l'autonomia dei giovani.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV (compulsory).