Communication, Innovation, Project management, Marketing, Start-up
- designing and organizing a number of workshops and seminars about neuroscience and innovation in collaboration with Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center;
- collaborating with a multidisciplinary team at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca to study the business models of innovative-technological startups in the neuroscience research field;
- assessing the variables that influence economic-financial performance, together with the analysis of open innovation strategies adopted by large corporate organizations for the implementation of innovative processes;
- interfacing with internal and external collaborators through basic alliance management tools necessary to strengthen corporate communications and organize events;
- communicating with stakeholders inside and outside of the business in a dual-role (research and consulting), literature searches, and writing scientific papers and reviews.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Senior Research Collaborator with a background in communication, innovation and marketing. The candidate should preferentially, but not necessarily, have a multidisciplinary expertise to measure and communicate innovation at Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center Lab - Neuroscience.
- Master Degree or 4-year degree in Economics or related fields (ideally obtained in the last 6 years);
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- A PhD in Economics, Marketing or Management would be preferential to carry out the activities, such as experience in the field of innovation and start-up incubators;
- Research experience and knowledge of market research and secondary data analysis will be considered a plus;
- The candidate should have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant;
- The candidate should possess the experience to understand entrepreneurship in a commercial context and the confidence to interface senior management at corporate level.
1 year, renewable
“Emotional Regulation and Investment Decision Making IMI-ER”
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).