Experimental psychology, cognitive neuroscience, management sciences, organizational neuroscience
The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborator with a background in cognitive psychology or neuroscience. The candidate should preferentially, but not necessarily, have a cross-disciplinary expertise to describe the behavioral correlates of social and cognitive psychology in organizations.
The candidate must be an out-of-the box thinker who is able to navigate uncertainty in addressing new research areas at the Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center - Neuroscience lab.
This role is primarily for someone with a passion and interest in cognitive and social neurosciences, and its applications in industrial organizations and management.
- PhD in Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience or similar fiels;
- A suitable background for carrying out research activity;
- An excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team, even remotely, while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant and project manager.
The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of cognitive psychology research to an organizational context.
Previous experience in consulting, communicating with clients and generating reports will be considered a plus.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).