Blockchain; Arbitrage; Energy
The successful candidate will facilitate a collaboration to assess the economic implications stemming from the application of the Blockchain technology to the energy market. Ideally, the candidate will be a cryptoeconomist with previous experience in the empirical analysis of cryptocurrency markets, with a particular reference on arbitrage. To facilitate the dialogue among different disciplines, an interdisciplinary background in quantitative disciplines and in economics will be positively evaluated.
The successful candidate will work on:
1) Peer to peer energy trading
2) Evolution of energy markets and the potential emergence of arbitrage in energy trading
Participation to conferences and scientific events may be required.
"SoBigData++: An Integrated Infrastructure for Social Mining and Big Data Analytics” (GA 871042) funded by the EU program Horizon 2020 – Call INFRAIA-01-2018-2019 – Integrating Activities for Advanced Communities
- Master's Degree in Physics or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).