Art Historiography; Aesthetics; Methodology of Art History; Bildwissenschaft; Psychology of Perception
Provide support to the research in collaboration with the research units LYNX Center for the interdisciplinary Analysis of Images and MOMILAB Molecular Mind Laboratory at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca; Publishing in the field indicated in the announcement.
Specialized degree/5-year undergraduate degree in Art History, Philosophy or areas related to the subject indicated in this announcement.
PhD in areas related to the subject indicated in this announcement
Previous experience in interdisciplinary research activities in the following fields: Art Historiography; Methodology of Art History; Aesthetics; Bildwissenschaft; theory of form; the relationship between the analysis of artistic images and the psychology of perception.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary context;
- Priority will be given to applicants with an excellent record of publications (in relation to the academic career stage).
€ 19.800 total
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)