Data analytics, programming, data bases, reputation systems
Acquisition and analysis of data available on social media to study the behaviour of humans, social robots, their interactions, their connections and their role in broadcasting, advertisements and political propaganda. Construction of automatic tools to quantify the level of reliability of news spreading through social media or other platforms for sharing information or opinions. Fake news detection and study of the networks of humans, of bots and of humans and bots.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or an equivalent degree
- A suitable background for carrying out research activity
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
“TOols for Fighting FakEs” (TOFFEe)
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).