Online Social Network, Complex Networks, Entropy-based, Semantic Networks
- Analysis of the semantic network of the recent online debate on Twitter about the COVID-19 epidemic;
- Study of the various communities of subjects and the relative narratives;
- Detection of the political orientation of the different users and analysis of their interactions with the different communities in the semantic network;
- Detection of d/misinformation campaigns.
“TOols for Fighting FakEs” (acronym: TOFFEe)
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Maths, Physics, Computer Science or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
6 months (renewable)
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).