electrophysiology, cognitive neuroscience, machine learning, language processing.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborator in cognitive neurosciences and advanced statical methods. IMT Lucca is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Research Collaborator to join the activities and research interests of the MoMiLab research group.
The candidate must have the cross-disciplinary expertise with a strong methodological background on advances statistical frameworks to be applied to electrophysiological and neural correlates of brain responses, primarily applied to language processing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting experimental studies and analyzing data using advanced processing analyses, for correlating biomarkers with behavioral outcomes. The ideal candidates must have at least a 3-year experience in a relevant subject, possess excellent statistical and computer programming skills, and have a good record of publications.
Participation in the research activities of the research projects related to the investigation of the behavioral, electrophysiological and neural correlates underlying the study in particular of language processing with advanced statical methods of signal processing and computational modelling of language and behavior. Collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to effectively carry out a specific methodological study in the cognitive neuroscience field. The researcher will be involved in the protocol design, data collection and analysis, writing and dissemination of the reports.
- Master Degree in Bionics Engineering, Biorobotics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or other fields related to the topic of the research;
- Ph.D. in Bionics Engineering, Biorobotics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or other fields related to the topic of the research;
- A good knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
Other specific requirements:
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant;
- The candidate should demonstrate a research experience of a minimum of 3 years;
- A combination of a Psychology degree, Ph.D. and statistical skills will be considered a plus;
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of applied neuroscience research to a commercial context.
M-PSI/02 - PSICOBIOLOGIA E PSICOLOGIA FISIOLOGICA;
ING-INF/06 - BIOINGEGNERIA ELETTRONICA E INFORMATICA
Si segnala che per la presentazione delle candidature sul sito PICA al momento NON E' DISPONIBILE il login tramite SPID - Si prega di effettuare la registrazione secondo le modalità alternative
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)