Electroencephalography, Analysis of in Time and Frequency domain, Temporal Response Function, Sensory processing, Sensory deprivation
- Experience with the acquisition of Electroencephalogram (EEG) recording;
- Experience with advanced analysis of EEG data sets. In particular, the candidate should be able to conduct analysis both in the time domain (as for instance Time Frequency profiles of oscillatory activity) and in the frequency domain (as for instance the analysis of Steady State responses). Moreover, the candidate should be able to conduct data analysis implying multivariate techniques (including encoding and decoding models and, in general, assessing Temporal Response Functions);
- Experience with the topic of sensory deprivation and neural plasticity.
"The role of cochlear implantation and bimodal bilingualism in early deafness: a window into the neurofunctional mechanisms of human language"
- Master Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience or other fields related to the topic of research;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Skills related to language processing;
- Previous experience with EEG acquisition and data analysis;
- Experience with sensory deprived models and the field of neuroplasticity.
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).