- expertise in the comparative analysis of the organization models and decisional processes of national and international public institutions;
- a deep knowledge of the Italian administrative system, particularly with respect to cultural heritage, landscapes and the territorial governance;
- concrete experience in the management of legal and administrative aspects of public institutions, with specific reference to cultural heritage.
- have been awarded eligibility ("idoneità") for the category of the position advertised;
- be a professor currently holding a similar position in another national University;
- be an international scholar currently carrying out regular research and teaching activities at the University level in a position similar to that advertised.
- The application form, duly completed and signed with a list of supporting documentation for evaluation purposes;
- A copy of a valid identity document;
- A detailed curriculum vitae showing scientific and teaching activities, academic publications and experience in the management of research activities;
- The full text of selected publications (the publications can be sent in their original form, as an authentic copy or as a photocopy provided that they are certified as conforming to the original copy, using the appropriate substituting declaration); the maximum number of publications submitted by the candidate shall not be less than twelve.
- Publications can also be submitted via magnetic storage media (CD ROM), respecting the conformity declarations cited above. It is requested, however, that publications in PDF form be sent via email to the address email@example.com;
- A certificate that attests the date in which you started your appointment ("data di inizio del servizio nella qualifica e nella sede di appartenenza"), the salary class and date of last pay raise ("data assegnazione alla classe stipendiale"), if relevant, and your scientific area (SSD - Settore Scientifico Disciplinare);
- The name and contact info of three referees;
- A list of all of the included documentation in the application packet.
by post to:
Call 12/D1 - FULL PROFESSOR
IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies,
Piazza San Ponziano 6, 55100 Lucca.
The information on this page is only a summary; for full details please see the official call (bando) in Italian.