Hydrogen, Fuel cells; Electrolysers; Renewables; Prototyping
- Master's degree, or five-year degree or equivalent qualification in engineering disciplines, in materials science or in related areas (STEM degrees);
- An extensive knowledge of CAD, CAE and CAM software is requested;
- An excellent knowledge of Italian language is required;
- A good command of English will be considered as a preferential title.
- The doctor of phylosophy (PhD) will be considered as a preferential title;
- Attitude to Problem Solving and Team Working;
- A particular predisposition to technology transfer is required, in order to develop a research and development activity across university and business;
- Flexibility at work and a good knowledge of the English language are also required;
- Experience in Design in one of the following areas: Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Software Development;
- Knowledge in 3D CAD;
- Good ability in the creation of prototypes and proof of concept demonstrators.
ICAR/08 Scienza delle Costruzioni
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).