The Board of Auditors verifies the Schools administrative, financial and accounting records.
The Board of Auditors is composed by three standing members and two substitutes, of which:
- one standing member, who serves as Chairman, chosen from among the administrative and accounting judges and State attorneys, designated by the Board of Governors;
- one standing and one alternate member appointed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance;
- one standing and one alternate member designated by the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, from among executives and officials of the Ministry;
- Francesco Petronio, President
- Marina Cuneo, member designated by the Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Luciano Chiappetta, member designated by the Ministry of Education, University and Research