Call for Applications 2022/2023
Call for Applications Cognitive and Cultural Systems (CCS), Economics, Analytics and Decision Sciences (EADS), Systems Science (SYS) [ITA]
Executive Summary Cognitive and Cultural Systems (CCS), Economics, Analytics and Decision Sciences (EADS), Systems Science (SYS) [ENG]
Call for Applications Management of Digital Transformation (MDT) [ITA]
Executive Summary Management of Digital Transformation (MDT) [ENG]
Call for Applications Cybersecurity [ITA]
Executive Summary Cybersecurity [ENG]
Candidates admitted to Interviews:
- Economics, Analytics and Decision Sciences
- Systems Science
- Cognitive and Cultural Systems
- Economics, Analytics and Decision Sciences: July 21st and 22nd, 2022
- Systems Science: September 1st and 2nd, 2022
- Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage: September 22nd, 2022
- Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences: September 21th, 2022
- Museum Studies: September 23rd, 2022
- Management of Digital Transformation: October 17th, 18th and 19th, 2022
- EADS Selection Committee
- CCS Selection Committee
- SYS Selection Committee
- MDT Selection Committee
- Candidates admitted to the PhD in Economics, Analytics and Decision Sciences
- Candidates admitted to the PhD in Systems Science
Applications for the PhD Programs can only be submitted electronically. Applicants must fill out the online application form (registration required), providing personal data and attaching the required documents. Basic instructions for the submission procedure will be provided after registration. Applications cannot be submitted after the deadline.
Applicants must select the desired PhD Program/Track for which they wish to apply. Candidates can also apply to more than one PhD Program/Track; in this case, they are required to submit one application for each PhD Program/Track selected.
Data included in the application form can be modified and updated until the final submission. No further modifications are possible after the final submission. For any further information, candidates can contact the PhD and Higher Education Office by e-mail or by phone (+39 0583 4326530).
Due to high traffic near the call closure, applicants are encouraged to submit their application well in advance of the deadline to avoid last-minute congestion in the online application procedure!