The Quality Enhancement Committee (in Italian Presidio della Qualità, or PQ) of the IMT School coordinates the Quality Assurance (QA) activities and the promotion of the quality culture throughout the community. It also provides consultation services to the School’s governing bodies with respect to QA processes.
The Committee is entrusted with the following tasks:
- develop the QA system and guarantee its correct functioning;
- promote the quality and continuous improvement culture within the IMT School;
- oversee the proper functioning of the QA processes, monitoring their development and strengthening their connected procedures;
- organize events and initiatives for promoting the QA culture.
The Committee produces an annual report that is available in the Documents section of the Quality@IMT page.
- Massimo Riccaboni - President
- Andrea Averardi
- Ennio Bilancini
- Valentina Calvi
- Andrea Mola
- Caterina Tangheroni
- Serenella Valiani
- Mario Zanon