The Assessment Board evaluates the administrative management, teaching and research activities, right to study initiatives, and verifies, potentially employing comparative return on investment analyses, the correct use of public resources, research and teaching productivity, as well as the impartiality and elevated performance of the administration, and reports back to the Board of Governors and the Academic Senate.
The Assessment Board is composed of five members, of which:
- four are external members appointed by the Board of Governors, who shall choose from scholars and experts in the field of evaluation, including non-academic contexts. One of these appointments shall be named the President of the Board;
- one is a representative of IMT School students, elected in accordance with the relative regulations.
- Luca Bardi - General Director, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna di Pisa / Executive Politecnico di Milano
- Walter Bergamaschi, General Director, ATS Milano
- Mario Del Vecchio, Associate Professor, Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Domenica Romagno, Associate Professor, Università diPisa
- Sedric Zucchiatti, PhD Student, IMT School