The Joint Students and Teachers Board (in Italian Commissione Paritetica Docenti-Studenti or CPDS) was established, pursuant to Article 2, paragraph 2, point g) of Law 240/2010, with the Director's Decree of November 7, 2018.
This Committee is primarily called to act as an internal evaluator of the education offering of the School and more in general monitors the Quality Assurance of the academic programs and student services. The Committee is made up by three student representatives and three faculty representatives appointed by the Director.
- Sara Landi - Assessment Board student representative
- Stella Simic - Board of Governors student representative
- Anna Pirri Valentini - Academic Senate student representative
- Amos Bertolacci - Full Professor
- Irene Crimaldi - Associate Professor
- Massimo Riccaboni - Full Professor