Agent Based models, recomendation systems, ranking, reputation
The candidate will be involved in:
1) research activity on text and social media analytics
2) Data analysis and collection
3) Analysis of impact of new social platforms bridging the manufacturing industry and the makers community within new paradigms based on digitalization (Industry 4.0)
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is searching a visiting scholar with a solid background and proved experience in the field of agent-based modeling, social network analysis, and data science. Consolidated experience in designing, developing and running multi agent-based simulations on housing markets, monetary unions, financial contagion models, as well as closed economies is also required.
In particular the candidate requires experience in numerical simulations, advanced agent based modelling methods, and behavioural methods. . This research is supported by the EC research project OpenMaker, and activities will involve Work Package 2 (Digital Social Platform design and implementation) . The research will be focused on the delivery of the objectives proposed in these grants. In particular, 1 (one) profile with specific skills is needed, see the description below.
Master Degree on Computer Engineering, ore related fields
PhD Studies on Organization Studies, or related fields
Experience on designing, developing and running multi agent-based simulations on housing markets, monetary unions, financial contagion models, and closed economies.
Experience on text and social media analytics.
Experience in machine learning programming, knowledge diffusion, and social collaboration networks
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).