Electroencephalography, Neural Plasticity, Sensory Deprivation, Language
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience or related fields;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- A good track record of research experience and outcomes related to the field of this position;
- Experience with the acquisition of Electroencephalography (EEG);
- Experience with analysis of EEG (or MEG) data sets. In particular, the ideal candidate should be able to conduct EEG/MEG data analysis (as for instance Time Frequency profiles of oscillatory activity) and/or analysis implying multivariate techniques (e.g.Temporal Response Functions);
- Good programming skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
2 years, renewable
“The role of cochlear implantation and bimodal bilingualism in early deafness: a window into the neurofunctional mechanisms of human language" (MIUR code 20177894ZH_004)
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).