Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
December 13th, 2021 12:00
Hydrogen, Fuel cells; Electrolysers; Renewables; Prototyping
Candidates must have a STEM (fields Science Technology Engineering Math) master or equivalent degree. The candidate must show interest from his/her curriculum vitae and any publications, and / or experience on one or more of the following topics: Sustainable mobility; Green-Economy; Renewable energy; System Integrator; Prototyping (including the mechanical design phase for additive manufacturing). A particular availability to technology transfer is required, in order to develop a research and development activity across university and a business company. Flexibility at work and a good knowledge of the English language are required.
The research fellow will conduct a technology transfer activity, aimed at research and development in the field of materials, devices and processes in the hydrogen supply chain. The activities aim at increasing the TRL through analytical and experimental methods applied to patented innovative technological solutions, see e.g. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2017178964. Most of the activities will be carried out in the Ne.m.e.sys srl laboratories located in Viale Rinaldo Piaggio 32, Pontedera (PI) and partly at the IMT Alti Studi Lucca School (Lucca, Italy).
- Master's degree, or five-year degree or equivalent qualification in engineering disciplines, in materials science or in related areas (STEM degrees).
- Use of CAD, CAE and CAM software are requested.
- A good command of English
- The doctor of phylosophy (PhD) will be considered as a preferential title;
- Attitude to Problem Solving and Team Working;
- A particular predisposition to technology transfer is required, in order to develop a research and development activity across university and business.
- Flexibility at work;
- Experience in Design in one of the following areas: Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Software Development;
- Knowledge in 3D CAD;
- Good ability in the creation of prototypes and proof of concept demonstrators.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).