The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD student in conducting research and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Networks and Business Analytics.
The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of organizational theory and social networks with a focus on the structure and dynamics of social interactions. The candidate should have distinctive competences in the analysis of scientific collaborations, innovation networks and online communication. The successful candidate will have a record track of peer reviewed publications in top international interdisciplinary journals. Expertise in social network analysis, and especially social capital, social cohesion and homophily, is welcome. Expertise in the supervision of international PhD students is also welcome.
- PhD in Economics, Management or related subjects.
- Significant experience in research and doctoral supervision at qualified national or foreign research institutions.
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Appropriate scientific curriculum for the research activity.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).