The position involves qualified research activities in the topics of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with the CCSN PhD Students and MOMILAB fellows; the visiting fellow could also be involved in teaching activities, such as masterclasses, seminars, etc;
Candidates should have an outstanding research profile, extensive international academic experience, as well as experience in international institutions, and have a significant profile in the field of neuroscience, neuropsychology and neuroimaging applied to the research for intellectual and developmental disabilities, including autism spectrum disorder, language impairments, physiological and pathological aging;
- PhD Compulsory for the admission
- curriculum with a suitable scientific background for carrying out research and teaching activities in human neuroscience, neuroimaging and neuropsychiatry applied to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities;
- the candidate must be an University professor in related topics of Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychology, Neuropsychology, or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English is required.
Candidate must have an excellent record of high-impact publications in human neuroscience, neuroimaging and neuropsychiatry applied to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).