The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD students in conducting research and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Networks and Business Analytics.
The candidate must have a background in management, with experience in the themes of firms' financial distress and crisis, credit risk management, business performances, zombie firms, credit behavior and cost behavior. The candidate must also have a strong background in quantitative methods and machine learning, with the ability to apply such tecniques to real economic and business problems. The knowledge of management themes, business analytics and machine learning are equally important. Experience in collecting and analyzing financial and historical companies data is preferential. Having a business experience is preferential.
- A Ph.D. in Business and Management, Physics, Engineering, Maths, Statistics or related fields is necessary to carry out the research activities (Phd compulsory for the admission)
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
- The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).