Social listening, social media analysis, web scraping
As part of the IMT School, the Axes research unit is conducting an analysis on the gig economy and on the evolution of digital skills in international labor markets, for the search for skills for industry 4.0. In this context, a collaborator expert in social listening, social media analysis, and network analysis techniques is sought to assist the AXES@IMT team in analyzing the big data available to the Axes unit. The ideal profile already has consolidated professional experience as well as scientific publications in international journals relating to the subject of the announcement.
As part of the research activity of the AXES unit, the IMT School is looking for a collaborator expert in social listening, web scraping, social media analysis, and social network analysis. The research collaborator will contribute to the development of the experimental IMT platforms for the analysis of online digital skills and to the analysis of the online debate on artificial intelligence and technologies for industry 4.0.
- PhD compulsory Compulsory for the admission;
- Advanced knowledge of python with specific reference to the analysis of big data, networks, and web scraping techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV (compulsory).