1 Research Collaborator position
(Deadline June 18th, 2020 12:00 )
Nonlinear modelling; network modelling; ecological networks
The candidate is expected to work in the NETWORKS Research Unit supporting the research activities
related to the following topics:
1) Ecological networks;
2) Green infrastructures and sustainable cities;
3) Biophysical systems.
The candidate is also expected to work on the development of the H2020 project SoBigData++, as well as bring his/her experience to a multidisciplinary research group.
The ideal candidate is requested to have experience in the field of statistical physics applied to the analysis, modeling, and mesoscopic description of biological systems, proven by scientific publications in international journals with Peer Review.
Experience in experimental data analysis or obtained from numerical models of biological models with scale-free correlations is also required.
The knowledge of programming languages and, preferably, proven experience of programming in Fortran, C, Python, and R will be a plus.
A valuable asset would be for the candidate to have had experiences abroad working within research groups different from the one supervising his/her PhD thesis.
- A Ph.D. in Physics, Engineering or related fields;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proven experience in ecological systems modelling
approx € 21170/year
1 year, renewable
Job Research Unit:
Job Contract Type:
Assegno di ricerca
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).