The succesful candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Networks and Business Analytics and will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD students and will perfom the following activities:
i) scientific and applied research, also taking on the scientific coordination, within the research projects of IMT, with a specific interest in collaborating in the PAI project "Regional business clusters as economic polymers", with the aim of developing scientific and divulgative publications among prestigious journals;
ii) support for the organization of teaching and research activities, also through the organization of research seminars, the mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students and creation of educational materials, teaching assistance, presence in classrooms, in favour of the participants in IMT courses.
The candidate must have a background in accounting and auditing, with research experience regarding family and non-family firms, banking and financial markets. Research experience in environmental and social accountability and performances is considered a plus. The candidate must have a strong background in working with large datasets at the firm-level, as well as quantitative skills for data analysis. An international experience in a Business School is considered a plus.
- A Ph.D. in Business Administration, Management Science or similar area is necessary to carry out the research activities (Phd compulsory for the admission);
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English.
- The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team.
PAI 2018 “Regional Business Clusters as economic polymers: mathematical modelling, forecasting, and optimal policy design” (acronimo EcoPoly) - P0143
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).