I am a PostDoc researcher at SysMA research unit
, also a member of the Italian Project FILIERASICURA
with Cisco. Before that I did a PhD in the Track of Computer, Decisions, and Systems Science /CDSS at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca. I have completed my PhD with first honor degree, rating excellent. I also have two degrees and both of them were scholarships from the same university. My first degree was in computer engineering. It lasted for about four years and a half. A one year after completing my first degree, I have been offered a master scholarship by the department of computer science in the same university. I worked as a teacher assistant in the department of computer science during my master.
My own sphere of special interest in the field of Computer Science is comprised by the challenge of supporting the development of high-quality, correct-by-construction software and systems, featuring predictability, adaptivity, efficiency, re-usability, maintainability and modularity that are key issues in contemporary information systems (such as embedded systems or service oriented architectures). At the time being I am tackling the problem of securing supply chains in cyper physical systems by relying on formal analysis.
- A Distributed Coordination Infrastructure for Attribute-based Interaction. FORTE2018 (Accepted) Yehia Abd Alrahman, Rocco De Nicola, Giulio Garbi, Michele Loreti
- On the Power of Attribute-based Communication. FORTE2016 Yehia Abd Alrahman, Rocco De Nicola, Michele Loreti
- Programming of CAS systems by relying on Attribute-based Communication. ISOLA2016 Yehia Abd Alrahman, Rocco De Nicola, Michele Loreti
- A Calculus for Attribute-based Communication
Yehia Abd Alrahman, Rocco De Nicola, Michele Loreti, Francesco Tiezzi and Roberto Vigo
- Can We Efficiently Check Concurrent Programs Under Relaxed Memory Models in Maude? Yehia Abd Alrahman, Marina Andric, Alessandro Beggiato, Alberto Lluch-Lafuente
dblp: Yehia Abd Alrahman
Google Scholar: Yehia Abd Alrahman