Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage
1 Research Collaborator position
- Art History, Arts Management, Cultural Heritage
- Participation in the development of the Institute's research activities; assistance in the development of new projects within the research unit; assistance in the project "Direct and indirect economic impacts of the Lucca Comics & Games"
- Formal requirements:
- Possession of a M.A. in Art History or in a related field. A suitable scientific background is required, in order to carry out research activities, qualitative and quantitative analysis of Cultural Events. An excellent level of both written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Specific requirements:
- The candidates' attitude and motivations will be evaluated. Particular attention will be given to the ability to write research projects, the multidisciplinary approach to the analysis of cultural policies and projects, the ability to have a multidisciplinary research approach that distinguishes the LYNX Research Centre. Candidates' cross curricular education in Art History and Management is considered as a preferable requirement.
- Direct and indirect economic impacts of the Lucca Comics & Games: assessment of the audience related economic flow and the commercial partners
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- LYNX - Center for the interdisciplinary Analysis of Images
- Type of contract:
- Contratto di lavoro autonomo
- Gross remuneration:
- € 5.000,00 in total
- 9 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)