Graph Theory Applications to Economics and Finance
1 Visiting Professor position
- Graph Theory Complex Networks
- Specified research activity in graph Theory (combinatorics), tutorship, research seminars.
- Formal requirements:
- A PhD in Mathematics or in a related field. International experience and reputation in the field. Fellowship in science societies and international awards
- Specific requirements:
- Candidates must have an excellent record of high-impact international publications especially for textbook writing.
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- NETWORKS - Complex Networks
- 2 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)