Economics of Migration
1 Visiting Professor position
- Economics of migration
- The position involves specific and qualified research activities in Economics of migration, labor economics and will involve collaboration with the supervision of research activity of PhD and conduction of research seminars
- Formal requirements:
- A PhD in Economics or in a related field
- Specific requirements:
- Candidates must have experience and an excellent record of high-impact international publications in the field of economics of migration.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- ICES - Institutional Change, Economics, Society
- 2 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)