ERASMUS+ Mobility Consortium
for the academic year 2018/2019 is now open
Erasmus student charter (PDF File - 496 kb)
Erasmus+ Mobility for Traineeships Step by step guide (PDF FIle - 246kb)
Learning Agreement Student Mobility for Traineeships (DOC File - 287kb)
Traineeship Starting Date Certificare (DOC File - 180kb)
Mobility grants for traineeships abroad in “receiving organizations” - such as companies, research centres, universities, training centres - located in the Erasmus+ Programme Countries.
All IMT and GSSI-Computer Science PhD students eligible for the “study, research, traineeship period abroad” aka “visiting period abroad”, as long as they are authorized by their home Advisor, can apply.
The call is also open to all the students at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and Scuola Normale Superiore.
Total amount of financial resources
The ERASMUS+/INDIRE National Agency assigned € 96.375 for Student mobilities for Traineeships in the academic year 2018/2019 (June 1st, 2018- September 30th, 2019).
- Min: 2 months (60 full days)
- Max: 12 months
The EU has determined that the mobility grants for traineeships are to be fixed according to the country of destination and the exact amounts have been defined by the Erasmus+ Italian National Agency as follows:
- GROUP 1 => € 400/month - (Countries with HIGHER living costs): Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Sweden, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway
- GROUP 2 => € 350/ month - (Countries with MEDIUM living costs):Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- GROUP 3 => € 350/ month - (Countries with LOWER living costs): Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey
- Traineeship start: June 1st, 2018-May 31st, 2019
- Traineeship end: by September 30th, 2019