I am a Ph.D. student in the Dynamical Systems, Control and Optimization (DYSCO) research unit of IMT School for Advanced Studies, Lucca, under the supervison of Prof. Alberto Bemporad and Dr. Dario Piga. My research interests include system identification, machine learning and control theory. I was a visiting researcher at the Control System group of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e, netherlands), under the supervision of Dr. Roland Toth, from February to July 2017.
- Master of Technology in Control System (Distinction) , University of Mumbai, India, 2013.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication (Distinction), University of Mumbai, India, 2011.
- M. Mejari, D. Piga, and A. Bemporad, “LPV model-order selection from noise-corrupted output and scheduling signal measurements,” in Proc. 20th IFAC World Congress, Toulouse, France, 2017, pp. 8685–8690. URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405896317321481
- V.V. Naik, M. Mejari, D. Piga, and A. Bemporad, “Regularized moving-horizon PWA regression using mixed-integer quadratic programming,” in 25th Mediterranean Control Conference, Valletta, Malta, July 2017, pp. 1349–1354. URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7984306/
- M. Mejari, D. Piga, and A. Bemporad, “Regularized least square support vector machines for order and structure selection of LPV-ARX models,” in Proc. European Control Conf., Aalborg, Denmark, 2016, pp. 1649-1654. URL:http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7810527/
- M. Mejari, V.V. Naik, D. Piga, and A. Bemporad, “Regularized moving-horizon PWA regression for LPV system identification,” Accepted, 18th IFAC Symposium on System Identification, Stockholm, Sweden, 2018.
- M. Mejari, D. Piga, R. Tóth, and A. Bemporad, “Identification of linear parameter-varying models with linear fractional representations,” 2018, Submitted.
- M. Mejari, V.V. Naik, D. Piga, and A. Bemporad, “Energy disaggregation using piecewise affine regression and binary quadratic programming,” 2018, Submitted.