Machine learning algoritms for controls of dynamical systems
1 Research Project Grant position
(Deadline September 23rd, 2017 12:00 Italian time - mezzogiorno ora italiana)
Control systems, machine learning, systems identification
The candidate must carry out research on machine learning algorithms for identification and control of dynamical systems
Bachelor degree in information engineering, attending a master program in automation engineering
- Formal requirements:
Bachelor degree in information engineering, attending a master program in automation engineering. Suitable scientific background for carrying out research activity and experience in the field that should be described in the curriculum vitae. An excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
HYCON2 “Highly-complex and networked control systems”
- Research Unit:
- DYSCO - Dynamical Systems, Control, and Optimization
- Gross remuneration:
7955.50 € (total amount)
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)
- Identity document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)