Political Economy of Labor Markets Institutions and Policies
1 Visiting Professor position
Political Economy, Labor Markets Institutions and Policies.
The position involves specific and qualified research activities, supervising research activity of PhDs and conducting research seminars.
IMT is seeking for a visiting professor for specific research activities in the Political Economy of Labor Markets Institutions and Policies.
- Formal requirements:
PhD in Economics, English language.
- Specific requirements:
The successful candidate will have an excellent record of scientific publications in the area of Political Economy and Labor Economics.
- Research Area:
- Economics, Management Science, and Complex Systems
- Research Unit:
- ICES - Institutional Change, Economics, Society
- Type of contract:
- Contratto di lavoro autonomo
- Gross remuneration:
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)