1 Research Collaborator position
Contemporary French history, French intellectuals, Contemporary Italian History
Research activity in the field of intellectual and political history of postwar France and Italy; research and participation in the development of the Research Unit Political History
- Formal requirements:
Possession of a Ph.D. or equivalent in Contemporary History, Politics, Political Science or related fields; the candidate must also have a curriculum with a suitable scientific background, in order to carry out research activities in the field required. Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Specific requirements:
Candidates must have investigated Italian or French contemporary History in their PhD thesis and have a good knowledge of Italian and French contemporary History. Perspective candidates should be familiar with databases in social sciences and humanities and some experience in editing. They should have also some experience in creating databases.
- Research Area:
- Economics, Management Science, and Complex Systems
- Research Unit:
- POLHIST - Political History
- Type of contract:
- Collaborazione coordinata e continuativa
- Gross remuneration:
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)