Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage
1 Research Collaborator position
Digitization, Cultural Economics, Cultural Heritage, Economics and Institutional Change
Assistance in the digitization of surveys that were conducted as a part of the project “Direct and indirect economic impacts of the Lucca Comics & Games"
- Formal requirements:
Possession of a 4-5 years undergraduate degree or equivalent MSc’s level education in Multimedia Arts or related areas. The candidate must have a curriculum with a suitable scientific and professional background for carrying out research activity in the required field and working knowledge of computer software and mass media. Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Specific requirements:
Experience with cultural events, computer skills and technical competencies for supporting the research activities in the required field. Candidates' attitude and motivations will be evaluated.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- LYNX - Center for the interdisciplinary Analysis of Images
- Type of contract:
- Contratto di lavoro autonomo
- Gross remuneration:
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)