Philosophy of science
1 Visiting Professor position
- Epistemology, Metaphysics, Contemporary issues in the philosophy of science, twentieth century methodological debates, foundational issues, theoretical problems in the history of science
- The position involves specific and qualified research activities, supervising research activity of PhDs, Conducting research seminars.
- Formal requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of English language. A Phd in Philosophy or related area
- Specific requirements:
- skills for teaching both philosophy of science and critical thinking, at the post-graduate level;
- international experience and a recognized record of publications
- solid training in logic, philosophy and history of science
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- AXES - Laboratory for the Analysis of compleX Economic Systems
- 4 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)