Stochastic process algebras and associated logics, languages and tools
1 Visiting Professor position
- Formal techniques for specifying and verifying the behavior of concurrent and distributed systems. Temporal, Modal and Stochastic Logics.
- The position involves specific and qualified research activities in stochastic process algebras and associated logics, markovian process algebras and associated analytical tools. Moreover it will be required to collaborate to the scientific activities of the SysMA Unit and will involve collaboration in supervising PhD students, managing research tasks and conducting research seminars.
- Formal requirements:
- Experience in research activity and teaching, in English language, in international and multidisciplinary context; a PhD in Computer Science.
- Specific requirements:
- The successful candidate must be expert in tool development, stochastic process algebras, languages for collective adaptive systems.
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- SysMA - System Modelling and Analysis
- 4 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)