1 Visiting Professor position
- Graph Theory, Complex networks, Infrastructural networks
- The position involves specific and qualified research activities on modelling and analysis of infrastructural networks, like electric and hydro networks, supervising research activity of PhDs, Conducting research seminars.
- Formal requirements:
- Experience in research activity and teaching, in English language, in international and multidisciplinary context; a PhD in Statistical Physics or Mathematics or in a related field.
- Specific requirements:
- The successful candidate must have an experience on research and an excellent record of high-impact international publications in the fields mentioned
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- NETWORKS - Complex Networks
- 4 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)