1 Visiting Professor position
- Structural mechanics, Computational methods, Soft media and multi-physics
- Modelling and computational research in the framework of the activities of the ERC Starting Grant CA2PVM - Multi-field and multi-scale Computational Approach to design and durability of Photovoltaic Modules, with special regard to modelling coupled electro-elastic interactions in continua and interfaces, as well as fiber-reinforced/fibrillary interfaces. Contributions to research and PhD education programmes at IMT Lucca.
- Formal requirements:
- A PhD in structural engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or in related areas. Candidates must have an excellent record of high-impact international publications and previous international collaborations. Candidates should demonstrate experience in performing computational research and constitutive modelling of coupled electro-mechanical problems.
- Specific requirements:
- Researcher in computational mechanics, with expertise in modelling electro-mechanical coupling at the constitutive level in problems with finite elasticity. Ability in implementing user element subroutines in finite element programmes
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- MUSAM - Multi-scale Analysis of Materials
- 1 month
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)