Communities in Brain Functional Networks
1 Visiting Professor position
- Functional and structural correlation from brain in NMR data
- The position involves specific and qualified research activities on community structure in network brain and will involve collaboration with the supervision of research activity of PhD and conduction of research seminars
- Formal requirements:
- A PhD in Physics or in a related field
- Specific requirements:
- Candidates must have experience in the field of Statistical Physics, Networks theory, Stochastic processes and NMR brain analysis.
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- NETWORKS - Complex Networks
- 1 year
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)