Simulation of model predictive control algorithms for GNC in space applications
1 Research Collaborator position
- Model predictive control, Guidance Navigation and Control, Space Applications.
- Design model predictive control (MPC) algorithms for space applications, in particular by addressing the thrust vectoring control problem, tailoring the implementation of the MPC controller on an embedded processor. The activity includes design, simulation and validation of MPC and an assessment of its feasibility in real space applications.
- Formal requirements:
- Possession of a 5 year degree (including the Bachelor Degree/Laurea Triennale) in a related field. The candidate should be enrolled in a PhD program in Italy. However, the possession of a PhD is preferable. The candidate must have a curriculum with a suitable scientific and professional background for carrying out research activity and experience in the required field. Excellent knowledge of English.
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- DYSCO - Dynamical Systems, Control, and Optimization
- Type of contract:
- Contratto di lavoro autonomo
- Gross remuneration:
- €6.800,00 in total
- 3 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)