1 Visiting Professor position
- Structural mechanics, Computational methods, Mechanical engineering
- Computational research in the framework of the activities of the ERC Starting Grant CA2PVM - Multi-field and multi-scale Computational Approach to design and durability of Photovoltaic Modules, with special regard to modelling of thermo-mechanical problems in laminated composites for photovoltaics. Contributions to research and PhD education programmes at IMT Lucca.
- Formal requirements:
- A PhD in structural mechanics/mechanical engineering, or in related areas. Candidates must have an excellent record of high-impact international publications. Candidates should demonstrate experience in performing computational research in the field of composite shells in the presence of geometric and mechanical nonlinearities.
- Specific requirements:
- Researcher in computational mechanics, with expertise in composite shell structures subjected to mechanical and geometrical nonlinearities, fracture mechanics. Ability in implementing user element subroutines in finite element programmes.
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- MUSAM - Multi-scale Analysis of Materials
- 1-2 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)