Statistical Physics and Economics
1 Visiting Professor position
- Statistical Physics and Economics
The position involves research in the framework of the funded project CRISISLAB. In particular: Interdisciplinary research on growth and instability of large economic systems; analysis of the interplay between demographic trends and processes of economic growth;
- Supervision of research activity of PhDs and postdocs;
- Management of research tasks;
- Supervision of IT and data infrastructure development;
- Conducting research seminars
- Candidates should have a relevant international research activity on the specific fields indicated.
- Formal requirements:
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English;
- PhD in a related field.
- Specific requirements:
- Strong quantitative background; previous research work in the analysis of growth and instability in complex economic systems; ability to develop formal models but also to carry out empirical analyses; previous international experience in the supervision of PhD students; previous experience with teaching at graduate level. The candidate should be willing to work in an interdisciplinary environment and to collaborate in an international team.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- AXES - Laboratory for the Analysis of compleX Economic Systems
- 5-6 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)