Construction and analysis of a large scale biomedical publication
1 Research Collaborator position
- Bibliometric analysis, Content analysis, Geo-referencing of scientific publications, Analysis of scientific careers
- Research assistant for the construction of a large scale integrated database of biomedical publications; the researcher will write code in Python to build a NoSQL database, perform content analysis of the publications, geo-reference scientific production and analyze the careers of biomedical scientists
- Formal requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Phyton, Phyton data processing ecosystem and NoSQL database. Publications on scientific journal. Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Specific requirements:
- A PhD in Physics, Computer Science or in a related field is preferable. The candidate must have demonstrated very strong computer science and mathematical skills and have experience publishing in high impact academic journals.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- LIME - Laboratory of Innovation Management and Economics
- Type of contract:
- Contratto di lavoro autonomo
- Gross remuneration:
- € 15.500,00 in total
- 12 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (optional)