Big Data Analytics
1 Research Collaborator position
- Big Data, Analytics, Bank transactions, Data Crunching
- Analysis of a big dataset of bank transactions. The researcher will write code in Phyton to import data in a MySQL dataset and to analyze bank transactions based on the probability of default, location and sector of activity of account owners and other related information.
- Formal requirements:
- Possession of a 4 or 5-year degree in Computer Science or in a related field. Knowledge of Italian bank transfer data format. Advanced Knowledge of Phyton and MySQL. Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Specific requirements:
- Candidates should demonstrate enthusiasm for performing applied research in a multicultural and interdisciplinary research Institute
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- LIME - Laboratory of Innovation Management and Economics
- Type of contract:
- Contratto di lavoro autonomo
- Gross remuneration:
- € 3.100,00 in total
- 2 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree (compulsory) and ongoing PhD (optional)