Electric Energy Management & Energy planning
1 Visiting Professor position
- Electric Energy Management, Energy planning, Electrical Machines, Distributed Generation, Distributed Storage, Renewable Energy Management & Control, Electric Vehicle.
- Carrying out of specific and qualified research activities in the fields of electric energy management, electronic programming, managing and control of renewable energies. Research seminars related to the subproject Smart Grid Managment and Energy Market concerning the Crisis Lab project.
- The scientific profile of the applicant has to cover the area of advanced control in electric drives used for distributed generation systems. Moreover he/she should have expertise in the production, management and planning of electric energy systems with particular reference to issues related to the electric energy management and electrical energetics. In particular, in the latter case must be owned research experiences and / or management in the field of energy planning, the distributed storage, distributed generation and management of energy flows in distribution systems according to the theories based on the theory of Complex Networks
- Formal requirements:
Master Science in electrical engineering and score al least equal to 110/110 (A)
Continuous research activity in a research center or University for 10 years
- Specific requirements:
- The applicant has to be co-author at least of 40 papers published on proceedings of the international conference or international Journal on the topics related to the profile. Moreover he has to carry out ongoing research and / or teaching at university research centers or institutions for at least 10 years. The title of Associate Professor or equivalent qualification is a prerequisite to apply. The title of Doctor of Philosophy is a preferential title.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- AXES - Laboratory for the Analysis of compleX Economic Systems
- 6 months
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)