1 Associate Professor position
- Settore scientifico-disciplinare:
- SECS-P/08 - specific area "Economia e gestione delle imprese"
- The successful candidate will operate in the field of Management Science with proven ability to analyze large data structures in the areas of economics and innovation management, the analysis of collaborative networks between enterprises and the analysis of the grown and decline of companies.
- Requisiti formali:
In order to be eligible to participate, the candidate must have, alternatively
- Candidates that have been awarded eligibility ("idoneità") for the category of the position advertised;
- Professors currently appointed to similar positions by other national Universities;
- International scholars currently undertaking regular research and teaching activity at a University level in a position similar to that advertised.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
Applicants are required to send the following documents:
- The application form, duly completed and signed with a list of supporting documentation for evaluation purposes;
- Copy of a valid identity document;
- Detailed curriculum vitae showing scientific and didactic activities, academic publications and experience in management of research activities;
- Full text of minimum five, maximum twelve selected publications (the publications can be sent in their original form, as an authentic copy or as a photocopy provided that they are certified as conforming to the original copy, using the appropriate substituting declaration) only for candidates already affiliated to similar positions at italian university;
- A certificate which attests the date in which you have entered the position ("data di inizio del servizio nella qualifica e nella sede di appartenenza"), the salary class and starting date ("data assegnazione alla classe stipendiale"), the SSD (Settore Scientifico Disciplinare);
- The name and contact info of three referees;
- A list of all of the included documentation in the application packet.
by post to:
Call SECS P08/Associate
IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies,
Piazza San Ponziano 6, 55100 Lucca.
- The selection will be an assessment of the above-mentioned requirements based on documents provided by the applicants.