Fisica della materia
1 Fixed Term Professor position
- Settore scientifico-disciplinare:
- FIS 03 - "Fisica della Materia"
- Research and teaching, planning and academic management of Ph.D. programs and coordinating and collaborating with the complementary research areas already existing in IMT
- Requisiti formali:
The successful candidate must meet all the below requirements (on penalty of exclusion).
- Appropriate qualifications for a full professorship, or a higher academic or professional qualification in the relevant field;
- A record of consistently high-level academic output, in particular, in the last five years, in Fisica della Materia or in related fields;
- Documented professional teaching, research, organizational and management experience from an Italian or a foreign institution;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
The selection committee will assess the candidate's qualifications solely on the basis of those documents provided by the candidate with his or her application.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Compenso lordo:
- according to italian tables (Professore straordinario 1st level)
- 3 years, renewable
Applicants are required to send the following documents:
- Copy of a valid identity document;
- Detailed curriculum vitae showing scientific and didactic activities, academic publications and experience in management of research activities;
- Full text of five selected publications (the publications can be sent in their original form, as an authentic copy or as a photocopy provided that they are certified as conforming to the original copy, using an appropriate substituting declaration);
- The name and contact of tree referees.
by post to
IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies,
Piazza San Ponziano 6, 55100 Lucca.