1 Fixed Term Professor position
- Settore scientifico-disciplinare:
- Research and teaching in the field of Cultural Heritage, with particular reference to the Management and Development of Cultural Heritage Ph.D. program. Planning and academic management of Ph.D. program and coordinating and collaborating with the complementary research areas already existing in IMT.
- Expertise in Art History (Italian SSD L-ANT/07) and history and preservation of cultural assets in Italy and abroad (with special reference to Europe and the United States).
- Requisiti formali:
The successful candidate must meet all the below requirements (on penalty of exclusion).
- Appropriate qualifications for a full professorship, or a higher academic or professional qualification in the relevant field;
- A record of consistently high-level academic output, in particular, in the last five years, in Art History or in related fields;
- Documented professional teaching, research, organizational and management experience from an Italian or a foreign institution;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Not currently an employee of IMT or another Italian university.
The selection committee will assess the candidate's qualifications solely on the basis of those documents provided by the candidate with his or her application.
- Compenso lordo:
- according to italian tables (Professore straordinario 1st level)
- 3 years, renewable