Graph Theory Applications to Economics and Finance
1 Visiting Professor position
- Graph theory, complex networks
- Research activity aimed to develop a modelling framework for temporal networks, based on the "fitness model" for describing static networks
- Formal requirements:
- Candidates must have an excellent record of high-impact international publications. Candidates should demonstrate experience related to the fields mentioned. A good level of spoken and written English.
- Specific requirements:
- A PhD in a subject related to the fields mentioned.
- Research Area:
- Computer Science and Applications
- Research Unit:
- NETWORKS - Complex Networks
- 1 month
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)